When I first had gastric bypass I followed the world according to eggface's blog. Now I take some of her recipes and omit cheese or change things to how I need it in my diet. These are another choice to batch cook for the week. Definitely look Shelly's blog up. She rocks!
Stuffed Pizza Bites
1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
3 Green Onions, diced
4 Mushrooms, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Butter
12 thin slices turkey Pepperoni,
1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil, chopped
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
a few twists of Black Pepper
5 Eggs, beaten
1/2 cup Bruschetta Sauce, drained of excess liquid
Preheat oven to 350 F. Saute onions in butter till golden. Add mushrooms and garlic and saute 1 minute more. Set aside to cool. Mix all ingredients together. Be sure veggie mixture has cooled slightly before adding to egg mixture. Spoon into a lightly greased muffin tin (I use a drop of olive oil on a paper towel to swipe each muffin hole.) Bake for 30 minutes. Makes 24.
No comments:
Post a Comment