Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers (makes 4 burgers)
2 6 oz cans tuna fish, drained and flaked
1/2 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon each, salt and pepper
3 tbsp lemon juice
3 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
1 egg
1/2 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon each, salt and pepper
3 tbsp lemon juice
3 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
1 egg
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine tuna, bread crumbs, green onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, greek yogurt, and egg, and mix well. Take mixture and form into 4 patties (they will be wet), place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Add Arugula and Spinach (or just use one I found a new combination bag at the store). I topped with Creamy Garlic Dressing. Yum! I will rotate this into my batch cooking days for an easy lunch.

No comments:
Post a Comment