Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Moving to Hawaii. New place, new start right?

When we moved to Hawaii in January 2013 I knew I needed a fresh start. We are 5000 miles from anyone I know. Let's do this! I luckily was started with the local Enlisted Spouses Club and entered in a Change Your Life group. This group is women from all different fitness levels with the same goal to start change into their lives. We get together once a week to talk about changes and encourage good eating and exercise. I've learned so much from them.








Before and After Ultimate Reset


In March came across Marlena Hedine's beachbody coach site. She had a great transformation story on how she was a Mom just like me and wanted to have more energy and wanted to lose the weight. I contacted her and did the Ultimate Reset Challenge.





The Beachbody Ultimate Reset includes six essential supplements. These Ultimate Reset Supplements are uniquely formulated to help restore your body to optimal health. You'll eat three healthy, filling meals every day, while the supplements work together gradually to gently shift your body's internal settings.*
You also get the complete Ultimate Reset Program and Nutrition Guide, two DVDs full of motivation and meal-preparation videos, the Ultimate Reset Caddy to conveniently carry your supplements on the go, and exclusive 24/7UltimateReset.com online content including daily cleanse tips, recipes, shopping lists, and support from your Team Beachbody® Coach and fellow Reset participants.
 (From Beachbody's site)





I felt great! I was eating clean and drinking my Chocolate Vegan Shakeology. I also used Turbo Fire DVDs and I've lost 22 lbs of fat and gained 16lbs of muscle just by June. 


Since June I've done some running (I'm SLOW) as well as T25 and Les Mills Body Pump. I'm starting a challenge group September 30th for Brazil Butt Lift.  I don't want to be the girl above. I want to feel great and give my daughter an example to look up to. More details to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment