This week has been crazy. My daughter started school. She gave me the flu which seemed way more like the plague than anything. Oh my it was awful. I was set and ready to go Monday morning to rock my Brazil Butt Lift Challenge and Bam!!! Sick as a dog. Planning is so important. Every week I make my meal plan. I post it on the refrigerator and check it off throughout the day. If I'm gone all day then I make all the check at the end of the day. We keep a pretty busy schedule. I get up at 5:30 just to workout and get it done some days because it's the only time I know I have to get it done. I'm like a lot of you. When I'm home with my family it's near impossible to get it done. You have to make time. A little less sleep? It sucks. So sometimes I have to go to bed before my husband. I don't want to, but I also don't want to be Mrs. Crankypants all day long. Another reason I'm not so tired on those days is I take the Energy and Endurance product by Beachbody. It's an all natural product that helps with that extra tiredness and gives you a boost to push that workout. I can't tell you how much this product has saved my lethargicness on some days that I really want to say screw the alarm, I'm staying in bed. I'm just like you. I value that sleep. Thursday when I was well enough to not want to puke through a workout I rocked Bum Bum on Brazil Butt Lift (BBL) and Les Mills Pump and Shred. I can't tell you how much better I felt. Friday I went to the doctor and he is couldn't believe how great I look. This meant a lot because he is a stickler for health. All you need to do is give a little time to exercise and plan those meals. Eat every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism going. Little changes. How many times have you said, "I don't have anything planned, let's hit that McDonald's drive thru?" I know I have. Maybe not McDonald's but Taco Bell/Pizza Hut. As a former fat girl, I'm a stickler for those dang Pepperoni Pizzas from Pizza Hut. I was 238 lbs from doing things like that. My thighs rub, I was out of breath tying my shoes.Ugh. I will NEVER be that way again. If you fail to plan what is in store for the day you will fail. You might make it through today, maybe even tomorrow, but what about next week. Habits are hard to break. You can do this. I'm here to help.
| Eggs, fresh salsa and avocado |
I call this my "Backhanded Macarena." It has some fancy smancy name on the Brazil Butt Lift videos, but I kinda make it my own. This was a little harder than I expected. After a few days of BBL, I'm sore. I can already tell a change in my body and it's week 1.
After having the Flu for 4 days I had a late kick off to my challenge. It's amazing how just Day 1, How much better I feel after working out.
When it comes to breakfast, it's important to get those 6 meals in and healthy ones at that. My go to is usually just eggs with veggies. I try and make the same amount of veggies as egg. A few days a week I use whole wheat toast. This carbs definitely make my workout seem a little bit better.
| Headed to the farmers market with my daughter with my shakeology. |
No comments:
Post a Comment