Sunday, October 13, 2013

Exercise Train Wreck.

This was week 2 of this flu/cold business. The whole family has been in and out of the doctor. I also started working again after 10 months of looking for work. I feel blessed to have a job and be able to contribute to my family financially again. It definitely is going to take a little adjusting on my exercise schedule. I've been a little behind on my Brazil Butt Lift Schedule. So I'm starting this week completely over. I only did 3 days out of 6. FAIL! There are times where we will get sick, things will come up, you will fall down. It's up to you to get back on that horse again.

Here are a few snap shots of this week. By the way some of these moves, I've never seen, nor done before. OUCH! They feel weird, but work!




Tomorrow is a new day, a new week! If I'm going to get these workouts in, it just means I have to get up an hour earlier. It is possible. If there is a will, there is a way. You just have to make yourself the priority! Happy weekend all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment