PHASE 1– Reclaim – The Ultimate Reset Meal Plan
In this
phase you’re going to “RECLAIM” your health. This first phase is designed
to hydrate you’re cells. Many of us are actually walking around in a slightly
dehydrated state. You’ll find this phase might seem like you are drinking a lot
of water, and it is for good measure. For the most part you’ll be able to eat a
select few proteins, eggs, chicken, and salmon.
Day One Sample looks like this:
·
AM (30 Minutes after supplements) –
Whole Wheat Toast, Eggs, and Spinach or Kale
·
Lunch (30 Minutes after supplements)
– Micro green Salad with 1/3 cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
·
Snack (30 Minutes after supplements)
– Vegan Chocolate or Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
·
Dinner (30 Minutes after supplements)
– Salmon, asparagus, boiled potatoes
This first phase is designed to
take you off dairy and other animal products since these are harder to digest.
You can always swap meals out from another day within that week. Make sure you
keep breakfast meals as breakfast as an example I ate the Whole-grained toast,
eggs and steamed spinach every day on week one for breakfast. If it's a
breakfast meal, keep it as breakfast. Lunch meal as lunch and dinner as dinner.
Your snack is optional.
Other meals include; Chicken salads,
Stir Fried Veggies, and a Southwestern Veggie Taco
PHASE 2 – Release – Ultimate Reset Meal Plan
In this phase you’re going to
“RELEASE” those nasty toxins built up in your body. Some people even
release negative emotions that they have. This is key to help especially with
those that are emotional eaters like me.
You are now completely vegan. You will actually be able to put
muscle on much faster and easier after the reset because your body is
primed to receive those nutrients.
Sample
Food for Day 1 of Week 2:
·
AM – Fruit like kiwi, mixed berries and my favorite....
Honeydew melon. YUM!
·
Lunch – Micro Green Salad w/ Avocado. Salads are a staple
for lunch.
·
Snack – Vegan Chocolate or Tropical Strawberry
Shakeology
·
Dinner – Pinto Beans and Rice, steamed zucchini, and string
beans with lemon.
One of the main reasons why animal
products are taken out is because they are hard on the digestive track. During
this stage you’re taking the Detox formula so you’re cleaning out your colon
and insides. You need to be able to digest your food easier while in this
stage.
PHASE 3 – RESTORE – ULTIMATE RESET MEAL PLAN
Final Stage- Revitalize. You are now
eliminating grains to focus on your fruit and vegetable diet. Minimal toxins
and the most nutrients. You will be restoring healthy bacteria back into your
body.
You are now vegetarian. You will
think fruit is just as good as candy.
Sample
food for Day 1 of Week 3:
·
AM – Fruit -
·
Lunch – Asian Cabbage Salad, avocado, and 1 serving Miso
Soup
·
Snack – Vegan Chocolate or Tropical Strawberry
Shakeology
·
Dinner – Baked Sweet Potato, Garlic Veggies
Do you need to exercise?
This is a time to focus on you. A 30 minute walk, some yoga,
pilates, or something that makes you mindful. You will be focusing mainly on
your eating habits and drinking half your body weight in water on top of the
water you mix with your supplements. You will not be hungry.
What will I get from this?
Consciously eating & chewing completely. How
often are we "multitasking" by watching TV and eating as quickly as
possible so we can get our nightly chores done, baths for the kids, dishes,
laundry, ugh... the list goes on.
Drink an 8 ounces glass of water 5-10 minutes
before you have a meal. Drinking water during your meal is bad because it
dilutes digestive juices & acids, slowing down digestion which can cause
digestive problems.
Breathing, being mindful, learning about your
body. I don't know about you but my average day my daughter says, "Mommy,
Mommy" at least 100 times. You add that from running errands, doing
laundry, and everything else, I don't have time for that. I'm now making ME a
priority. Take 5 minutes or even 10 minutes before you lie down and breath....
RELAX.
You will rest better. I for one have major
sleeping issues. I thought I was going to die with not taking my ambien or
drinking coffee. I survived. And you know what? I felt pretty darn good. Yes,
it took me a little to fall asleep but I wasn't medicating myself. The fact
that I could fall asleep was amazing.
No longer emotional eating. I know this was big
for me. When I'm upset I want some pizza and a glass of wine. Well that pizza
and a glass of wine still didn't solve the problem now did it? Matter of fact
it just added 800 calories or more to my waistline. Now I have 2
problems.
If your interested in resetting your body and feeling better, message me. I'm here to help.
The Ultimate Reset is only on sale until MAY 6th.
I'm starting my reset next Monday. (April 28th) After reseting my body I will be continuing on to the 21 Day Fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment