Sunday, February 23, 2014
Free 7 day Clean Eating Group
After many people asking about how to get started on eating clean, I decided to make a menu and grocery list to make it easier on the people just getting started. I remember when I first was getting started. When I first was getting started, I was nervous. I didn't really know where to start. I was just getting started with buying Shakeology from my Beachbody coach. I wanted to finally feel different. I was so fortunate because I started it a week before my husband came back from overseas. I had no one to tell me they didn't like this food. No one to argue with. Surprisingly, when my husband got home he seen how much easier it was for me. He seen how much happier I was. How much better I felt. There are times where he wants his steak and potatoes or a burger. (I swear he could live on burgers.) I truly believe his "Ah-ha" moment was when he went to the doctor and the doctor boasted about how awesome his cholesterol and blood pressure levels were. How much healthier he was. My husband looked at me and I had the little head nod. I'm changing our lives. I'm making us healthier. I want to live for many years and want him to be around for our family. This would of never happened without our Shakeology and eating clean. I can not thank my Beachbody coach enough for changing our lives for the Better!
Message me if you want part of a challenge group or help taking the first step in clean eating.
Shakeology - The world's best meal replacement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment